Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life is short, and precious

Life is short and precious
It is beautiful and gorgeous

It is sad when we are loved, we take it for granted
When deprived of love, we crave to be wanted.

We doubt the most wonderful relationships
Fake, break, and rip apart what should be cherished

Wish we could get what we gave
The compassion, the love, emotion and praise

We all have dreams to be fulfilled
With all my heart I wish they live and not get killed!
It is amazing to know
When treasured how lavish it can grow

I pray to God each day,
That in my little heart the music of love, and compassion continues to play...

When I die and my soul goes up in the sky
There is a smile on my lips and a tear in my eye

For I now know, life is short, beautiful, and precious
A colorful canyon and in search of a perfect sunset!