| This time in my dreams Sky is my blanket Moon my pillow Stars glitter my smile And dew drops - tears of joy. Fresh breeze caress me Angels shower their love and Tulips tickle my cheek. A friend once told me Girl, you live in a world of dreams I were smiling at this thought To wake up and open my eyes An ounce of fear, a glare and I shiver Was that just a dream? I turned around and found you there I am awake and know that dreams do come true! |
|
Life reminds me every single day that we are all unique, and our lives have a purpose. Life goes on! This is a space where I share my thoughts, opinion, some silent moments, things that have touched my heart, caught my eye, held my attention or have left my mind wandering while I contemplate certain avenues. I love: Colors, coffee, the mountains, the beach, music, grand old trees, my family & friends. I am a passionate romantic who loves all things simple, old and unusual.