Monday went off well too. All tasks at work accomplished without any bullying or complaints from the project lead. I was about to leave for the day when my thoughts were interrupted by a telephone ring… its my Mom, I know… She is a woman with a big heart and a much bigger smile! That call was to let me know that my recipe for mint-cinnamon-ice tea was good. She actually finds a reason to call me everyday exactly at 5:45pm just to check if my day at work went well. You can't fool her, she is blessed with oodles of 'Mother Instinct'!!! I reached home calm and peaceful witnessing golden sunrays being slowly replaced by silver lunar beams. This transition brought with it a temporary restlessness to me more so because a friend was suppose to visit home that evening. I gave a quick glance to check if everything was in place... Cushions, floor mat, tea lights, the glasses... finally the door bell rang, he was there at 'my little bird house' [no don't get surprised I don't live in a tree house, this is what the small wooden board outside my apartment says] Amidst all the liveliness, and distractions an hour passed too soon than I could imagine and he left. Quite a beautiful relaxed evening! Sometimes simple things make you happier than any big complex success.
A heart -to- heart conversation with my dear friend Tina, 30-min of meditation, and a goodnight call to dad concluded the day. I wish all days were as sweet and brought immense satisfaction within!
It's Wednesday today and here I am standing by the window. As I sip the hot coffee, a cool breeze pours in and disturbs the elevating steam from the coffee mug. I look down, there is an unusual quietness on the road, it is also quite unusual of me standing by the window and sipping the coffee. I would love to do it often but somehow our office pantry hardly offers a quiet time. But like I said it seems to be a close to perfect week for me. So everything seems to be absolutely perfect!
Alls well that ends well... hope the next 3-days of this week bring along many more moments that inspire me to write, enjoin, and stitch so to shape them into a concrete memoir.