Saturday, I indulged in some amount of shopping, nothing major though but good enough to repair a damaged constitution. Sunday was a day of rest and good sleep. In all sleep and Shopping: Amazing and the most simple and natural exercise to recover from all kinds of physical and mental stress. And the results are evident due to a glowing skin and oodles of smile that is followed by number of compliments I have received from those who otherwise don’t even care to give me a second look. HA HA HA!!! ;)
Today I do not have a story to tell. I do not have a day to discuss. I do not have incidents to reminisce about. I have nothing, yes its nothingness again but with a difference, I have myself. And having just myself is not such a bad thing after all. Something I read recently now seems to be manifesting ‘Make your presence felt, to yourself’. Though that presence was felt also because of my hurting burnt fingers (kitchen accident). But on a different note it’s so true… if I do not have myself… I basically have nothing! I may be in possession of the greatest opportunities, riches and wisdom in the world or I may have no knowledge but if I do not have myself, I have nothing. And if I am in touch with MY SELF, I firmly believe my soul is in sync with God... which means AHAM BRAHMASMI.
At the end of the day it is only the ‘I’ that shall strive for betterment. It is only the ‘I’ in me that shall dream to achieve and work to overcome, it is only the ‘I’ that shall face the situations physically and mentally. ‘I’, NOW and ALWAYS. There will be family, friends, and support but eventually it will be just the ‘I’ that shall prevail in the end. Such an important word, I, Me, MY SELF which ironically I forget in the day today life. WOW!
It is a state I often want to be in and when it comes along suddenly while you are in the middle of nothingness, it surprises you totally. Like they say, it is so important to work for that pot of gold, but other times it is so important and essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow. And that’s exactly what I did… Out of seven different colors (or even more) I chose my favorite red.
Here’s a toast to myself, and to life and the joy of its fulfillment!!! Faith, Love, Hope… and the greatest is Love!
Wish all a very happy and blessed life.