The travel bug hit me in my teens and hasn't really left since then. I can probably not be called globetrotter crossing the world over and over again, but I enjoy new experiences, cultures and people. If I had the times and means I'm sure I would do it a lot more. Last night I went through all my photos from Miami, Orlando, NYC, Langkawi, KL, Ladakh, and Goa and just looking at them made me feel better. I could almost feel the sunshine, the cold winds, the sand, and of course taste the food and smell the plantation. Made me feel good and the good feeling is still with me though today is one of those days when you break things, drop things and can't move around without hurting yourself. Life puts so many questions. And we do not have answers to them. Absurd!!! Hahahaha!
Tomorrow is a day of expectation. Of argument and belief. Of playing hard and soft simultaneously, with a combined force that allows little space for those that demand space. It is a fascinating world! Was reading an email today which concluded like this 'As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.' How true :=)
I wish you all very good lives!
I wish you all very good lives!